To transfer your current eAcceleration Membership to a different computer, please perform the following steps:
CLICK HERE for a list of StopSign system requirements.
UNINSTALL StopSign from old computer. (If needed)
If you need to uninstall StopSign from an existing system - please do so prior to installing StopSign on your new computer. For information on how to uninstall StopSign CLICK HERE.
To install (or reinstall) eAcceleration StopSign Software, please follow these instructions:
1. To begin the install process - CLICK HERE
2) Click DOWNLOAD.
3) Click YES (or OPEN) in the download confirmation box.
4) Accept the End User License Agreement (EULA), if prompted.
5) When prompted, type in your email address and confirm your email address.
6) In the box that opens, you will have a choice of selecting:
REPLACE COMPUTER - Click this button if you have an existing eAcceleration StopSign Membership and are reinstalling your software.
UPGRADE ACCOUNT - Click this button if you are protecting an additional computer (add a license.)
For further assistance -
SUBMIT A TICKET
Additional user information may be found via the StopSign KNOWLEDGE BASE.