NOTE: Click here for a list of StopSign system requirements.
STEP 1 - INSTALLING STOPSIGN
1) To begin the reinstall process,CLICK HERE
When prompted, click:
RUN this file.
SAVE it and RUN it from your hard drive.
You may install additional StopSign features after this installation.
2) Accept the End User License Agreement (EULA), if prompted.
3) Follow the prompts to finish the download.
STEP 2 - ACTIVATING STOPSIGN
1) If a scan does not begin automatically, click the SCAN NOW icon on the desktop.
2) On the menu bar at the top of the Threat Scanner window, click ACTIONS > ACTIVATE (or EDIT ACCOUNT).
3) In the box that opens, enter the email address that is currently
associated with your account.
4) Click SUBMIT.
5) You may have a choice of selecting:
REPLACE COMPUTER - Click this button if you have an existing
StopSign® membership and are reinstalling your software or
transferring the software to a new computer.
UPGRADE ACCOUNT - Click this button if you would like to
purchase coverage to protect additional computers for your
For further assistance -
SUBMIT A TICKET
Additional user information may be found via the StopSign KNOWLEDGE BASE.