Knowledgebase: Internet Connectivity and Browser Information
Clearing Browsing Data in Microsoft EDGE
Posted by George M., Last modified by George M. on 19 April 2017 11:40 PM
Clearing the browsing data in Microsoft Edge|
Microsoft Edge has an active recovery feature. This feature can be both helpful and sometimes problematic. In some cases it may require you to clear the browsers data to eliminate the problem. The instructions below are designed to help you complete the process.
1. Open Microsoft Edge browser and click on the three highlighted horizontal dots in the upper right hand corner of the browser window.
2. Scroll down the menu and click on SETTINGS.
3. Scroll down the menu and look for CLEAR BROWSING DATA and click on CHOOSE WHAT TO CLEAR.
4. The following should be checked:
5. Click CLEAR and wait for the process to complete.
For further assistance -
Additional user information may be found via the StopSign KNOWLEDGE BASE.