How to boot to Safe Mode in Windows 8, 8.1, and 10
Safe Mode is a Windows troubleshooting mode that loads only the essential software needed to run your system. When booted in Safe Mode, the screen images will look different from what they usually do.
1. Tap the Windows key (the key between the Ctrl and the Alt keys with the Windows logo) to display the start Screen or Start Menu.
2. Click your user name in the upper right or left corner of the screen or at the top of the Start Menu, then click "Sign out".
3. Click anywhere on the next screen to access the sign on page(Do not sign in).
4. Click the power icon in the lower right corner of the screen to display the shut down options, then press and hold down the shift key as you left click "Restart".
5. Click "Troubleshoot".
6. Click "Advanced Options".
7. Click "Startup Settings".
8. Click "Restart".
9. Press the number or function key corresponding to the safe mode option of your choice. Choose either "Enable Safe Mode" or, if an internet connection will be needed, "Enable Safe Mode with Networking".
For further assistance -
SUBMIT A TICKET
Additional user information may be found via the StopSign KNOWLEDGE BASE.